Monday, September 26, 2011

This one's for the girl

So, as you may have (or may not have. I really cant speak to how observant you may/may not be....funny thing about the READERS being annoy-ye-mouse ((for those of you which may be out classed by my wit, AND that bad joke, annoy-ye-mouse = anonymous)) ) noticed, the title of this post is the title of a song. A song by Martina McBride. (as far as i can tell from a cursory Google search.) Well, ALMOST the title of a song. It happens to be missing an s on the end of girl. Why? do you ask, am I bringing attention to this fact? No reason. Just thought that it was interesting. Good song and all that. Plus if you HAPPEN to be a person who REMINDED me that this blog does, in fact, exist................. than you know why I am bringing up the title. Anywho, onto the meat of this blog post. The Cheese. The big point. The philosophical discourse. Hmm. Well. Uhhh.. Durrr... (many many time passes.).... Well, I told you I'd come back. Had to climb over a mountain (stairs in my dorm) fight my way through a river ( group of other people blocking the hall way) and fight a troll (seriously......i think it lives under the junk in our room.....might be an indicator of having to clean our room.....damn.) But I'm back now. Its fall again, and I'm back at my favorite school. Things are going quite well. I will admit, i was shocked to see the leaves falling in early September, but I guess thats just because time seems to be suspended here. Its a whole other world, where people, learning, and knowledge are the hallmarks of our days, not a rush about. Im thankful for that. (along with a whole lot else). So in this fine fall season, find something to be thankful for, and then take that, and pass it forward, by being yourself, and by not being afraid to share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment