Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another June 1st.

Well, time for another wonderful uptate!!!! (update, what ever :P) So life is going very well, I am quite content and (more) ponderous as usual. I went out and took a walk, relaxed, relaxed some more (college is out, there is an overreaching theme here) and generally have lived a more than relaxing style. so. On to the fun parts! Well, its been interesting, Ive been having fun! The biggest thing ive been learning at reacent is to take my time, be patient, and enjoy the small moments. Im good at the little stuff every day, dont get me wrong, but in relationships with my family, with the (new, and, amazingly enough STILL) girlfriend (yes, she has known me for over a month and is still here. get over it. :P ). Being myself, is, amazingly, hard for me. (im such a personable guy you say! well, yes, yes I am. but we all change around other people. Its kinda funny to watch actually.) So, im doing what all grown men do. say (censored for younger audiences) it, and just be. Whoever that is. Ill get back to ya when I know. so a fiddley do, and a good day to you. Happy June first, which for those who do not know me, is my Dad's birthday, (which should be a national holiday, but i met with the president, and we went from there, but party lines interjected and it was just a whole mess....) so celebrate it hard and free my friends. for me. Later gators! Jas1268123.

No comments:

Post a Comment